Create better cloud software for manufacturers.
Ondema was founded in 2017 in response to a shop owner's question: ERP and MES are too complex and expensive for us. What's available other than spreadsheets?
Our journey began: how to fix that paradigm.
Although software powers the world, the software that manufacturers use to schedule production and manage WIP in the 21st century is only just starting to be written, and the user experience and metaphors that underly this software are only beginning to come into focus.
We strive for our products to be delightful and practical - as judged by our customers.
We live and work in a time of extraordinary technological change. We're optimistic and passionate about how digitization is addressing old problems and creating new possibilities. We're driven to rethinking the conventional and committed to making our customers' journeys our own. Below are some of our guiding philosophies.
Empower the Makers
- Our customers create things that power the world. Do right by them, every time. Their success is at the center of our vision.
- We enjoy being Spartan. Keeping things simple helps maintain focus, and unlocks opportunities to deliver more value to our customers.
- The business landscape changes in unpredictable ways. This dynamism is opportunity.
- Resources and information will rarely be adequate. Take the initiative, fill in the blanks, and make it happen.
- Things will go wrong. Good. Every failure is an opportunity to learn, improve, and reinforce an anti-fragile culture that succeeds.
Mission First, Team Always
- Understand the What and the Why. Empower others to do great things.
- Have the courage to discuss elephants in the room, be they risks or opportunities. Be honest, direct, and respectful.
Read a bit about what makes us tick
You run one of the most complex production systems on the planet - a high-mix, low volume job shop that does custom fabr...
Job shops, in the most basic sense, sell three things: Expertise Capability Time Skilled, experienced machinists on the ...