Download the Ondema Guide to ERP Integrations:
Disconnected applications, chaotic processes
Legacy scheduling and collaboration tools are inflexible, time-consuming, expensive, and error-prone:
- Financial systems don’t support complex schedules and processes, so orders are exported to manually-maintained spreadsheets for scheduling.
- Communications with customers and suppliers via email and text are impossible to track with orders.
Seamless production scheduling with imported data
Solution: Align scheduling, collaboration, and visualization while leveraging your existing ERP:
- Visualize and schedule orders seamlessly for teams of any size.
- Share status internally as well as with your customers and suppliers.
- Leverage investments you’ve made in ERP, MES, CRM, and financial software.
Ondema Guide to ERP Integrations
This eBook begins with a quick primer on the business case before digging into the nuts and bolts of selecting and implementing a technical approach. Includes:
- How an ERP integration can improve scheduling an collaboration,
- Choosing an ERP integration approach,
- Case studies,